This notice of Privacy Practices describes how your Protected Health Information (‘PHI’) may be used and disclosed for treatment, payment or healthcare operations purpose and for other reasons that are permitted or required by law. Please review this information carefully.
- Your Protected Healthcare Information may be released to other healthcare professionals within Relevar Home Care for the purpose of providing quality care.
- Your Protected Healthcare Information may be released to your insurance company for the purpose of Relevar Home Care receiving payment for services provided.
- Your Protected Healthcare Information may be released to public or law enforcement officials in the event of an investigation in which you are a victim of abuse, a crime or domestic violence.
- Your Protected Healthcare Information may be released to other healthcare providers in the event you need emergency care or in the event of disaster relief.
- Your Protected Healthcare Information may be released to a public health organization or federal organization in the event of a communicable disease or to report a defective device.
- Your Protected Healthcare Information may be released only after receiving written permission from you. You may withdraw your permission to release protected healthcare information at any time, in writing, except to the extent that action has already been taken on the use or disclosure indicated in the authorization.
- Unless you object, Relevar Home Care may disclose Protected Healthcare Information to a member of your family, a close friend, or any other person you identify if the information relates directly to that person’s involvement in your healthcare. This will include any family members you have provided to the agency upon admission. If you are unable to agree or object to such a disclosure, the agency may disclose information as necessary if it is in your best interest to do so.
- You have the right to receive a copy of this Privacy notice upon request.
- The agency will abide by the terms of this notice. The agency reserves the right to make changes to this notice and continue to maintain the privacy of all healthcare information.
- You have the right to complain to Relevar Home Care if you believe that your rights to privacy have been violated. If you feel that your privacy right have been violated please mail your complaint to: 8300 Hall Road, Suite 100, Utica, MI 48317. All complaints will be investigated. No personal issue will be raised for filing a complaint with the agency.
Website Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Relevar.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.